Monday 16 April 2012

Hello!

So I've tried to start several fashion blogs, and I hated every single one. But now I'm set. Quirky clothes, accessories, make-up and other things!
I've always been one to take a trend and make it my own. Like back into 2009 when we had the 80s revival, I decided it would be a fantastic idea to take an old cassette, stick a chain through the eyes, then add several odds and ends and wear it as a necklace... I might do it again (if I can find blank cassettes these days).

Anywho, I found this girl last year in a local magazine's ad pages, and I've remembered her. She creates fantastic bags that fit the toon trend we're experiencing at the moment. And there's one of her bags that I've always had my eyes on, seeing as the original Gene Wilder Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was my childhood movie...

Cute, right? Lately she's also doing shopper bags and watches. I don't know about you guys, but I've bookmarked Helen Rochfort's website, and it'll be the first website I'll go to when I've got £65 to spare!

Lovelove!
Abii
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment